SABnzbd+ is a web-interface based binary newsgrabber written in python, with nzb file support.
SABnzbdPlus is a free news client with many abilities, such as:
- Download files from your newshost
- Access the news client from any Internet connection. Connect from work, school, wherever and tell SABnzbd to download. Your downloads are ready when you get home.
- No more repairing or unpacking. SABnzbdPlus handles the dirty work for you. You tell it what to download and when it is done, SABnzbdPlus will repair the download, unpack it, and clean up the mess. Leaving you with nothing but the
- 8th parameter for user-script wasn't passed correctly.
- Fix broken HTTPS port binding
- Only allow binding to IPv6 when ipv6_hosting enabled
- Allow also "vol01-03.par" on top of "vol01+03.par"
- Glitter didn't allow removal of a set job-password
- Unicode failed downloads were seen as orphaned jobs
- QuickCheck would fail unicode
- OS X 10.8 or later