Developer website: sabnzbd.org
SABnzbd+ is a web-interface based binary newsgrabber written in python, with nzb file support.
SABnzbdPlus is a free news client with many abilities, such as:
- Download files from your newshost
- Access the news client from any Internet connection. Connect from work, school, wherever and tell SABnzbd to download. Your downloads are ready when you get home.
- No more repairing or unpacking. SABnzbdPlus handles the dirty work for you. You tell it what to download and when it is done, SABnzbdPlus will repair the download, unpack it, and clean up the mess. Leaving you with nothing but the files you wanted.
- Full nzb support
This is the OS X build - everything packed in one convenient universal application. Just download, point, click and run. Almost no configuration required.
- 8th parameter for user-script wasn't passed correctly.
- Fix broken HTTPS port binding
- Only allow binding to IPv6 when ipv6_hosting enabled
- Allow also "vol01-03.par" on top of "vol01+03.par"
- Glitter didn't allow removal of a set job-password
- Unicode failed downloads were seen as orphaned jobs
- QuickCheck would fail unicode files
- Clean-up all par2 of a set
- Fix retry_all API-call
- Make sure we show results when less than 1 page
- Fixed email notifications to smtp2go.com (and possibly others)
- Replaced par2-classic with par2cmdline (will fix some verification hangups)
- Fix problem with Config pages on mobile browsers
- Updated INSTALL.txt
- Button to regenerate a self-signed HTTPS certificate (to update to modern standards)
- Restored download speed for Unix (and some other) systems
- Fixed yEnc crash that occurred on some Windows systems
- Small UI fixes
- OS X 10.8 or later