iSQL-Viewer is an open-source JDBC 2/3 compliant database front end written in Java. It implements across multiple platforms features of the JDBC API. It does everything through a single interface.
iSQL-Viewer works with most database platforms, including PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, and Informix. iSQL-Viewer provides a variety of tools and features to carry out common database tasks. It includes:
- A friendly SQL console for executing SQL statements
- Database and schema viewing and browsing
- Compatible with major database vendors
- SQL Bookmarks to store SQL commands you commonly use
- SQL History more...
- Addressed Bug # 1732394 which caused by closing the application with a large query left in the editor.
- Fixed some issues with variable substituion.
- Corrected some missing elements in the service wizard
- Added MonetDB and Gigaspaces as part of the default driver set to pick from when creating a new service.