Developer website: Miglia
MigliaTV drivers for the Miglia EvolutionTV and TVMax+. This software can also be used with the TVMax, but a license key must be purchased.
- Unified release for TVMini+. TVMax+, EvolutionTV. Features introduced in versions 1.1.3 to 1.1.5 are now available for TVMax+ and EvolutionTV owners
- The channel window now incorporates full location manager. You can now create channel lists depending on your location.
- The channel window now has an import/export function for channel lists.
- The channel window now lets you add or remove a single channel (for analogue) or multiplex (digital).
- The overall speed of the application is noticeably improved, especially when opening the video input preferences
- When switching between TV channels that have different aspect ratios (4:3 and 16:9 for example) the TV window now stays in full screen mode
- An issue that prevented the full channel line up from being downloaded on a clean 10.5 installation is now resolved.
- The picture quality for NTSC sources is improved (TVMax+ and EvolutionTV)
- Stability improvements on PPC G5 Macs
- Several minor bug fixes
A Miglia EvolutionTV or TVMax+ hardware device.