Runner's Log is an application for runners, joggers and walkers to track workouts in Mac OS X. Whether you're a new or experienced runner, it's easy to create an exercise journal and personalize it with your own notes and comments.
Import Stopwatch or Nike+ data from your iPod, or enter data yourself with the easy to use interface. Runner's Log lets you track your progress or follow a workout plan using graphs and history tools, and also view derived data and statistics such as the number of calories burned or the average lap pace.
- Track dates, times, distances and more for each workout. It's easy to enter data, more...
Version 1.2 adds heart rate tracking, along with several other new features and bug fixes.
- Added heart rate attribute to laps. Runner's Log shows the % max HR, and indicates which laps are in the target HR zone.
- Heart rate and health are now grouped under 'Health' in the Inspector.
- Workouts can have an event title; i.e. Rochester Marathon.
- Workouts can be starred more...