iTunesFS allows you to mount the "iTunes Music Library.xml" file and all your iPods as a file system, using the excellent OSXFUSE.
All playlists are exposed as directories, with their respective entries. Order of tracks within the playlists is maintained by prefixing the tracks with their playlist index.
- README-OSX.md: typos and formatting fixed
- README-GNUstep.md, README-OSX.md, README.md, iTunesFS.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj: Improved documentation
- iTunesFS.xcodeproj/xcshareddata/xcschemes/Release.xcscheme: Added public build schemes
- iTunesLibrary.m: deprecations properly addressed
- xcconfig/base.xcconfig, xcconfig/debug.xcconfig,
- OS X 10.5 or later
- FUSE for macOS 3.5.2 or later