Mr. Echo features list:
Auto chat reply
- Mr. Echo will detect an incoming chat, and can automatically respond with a message of your choice, handy if you don't want to be interrupted.
- How many times have people come looking for you when you didn't answer a call? Mr. Echo can tell them you are busy so that you won't be interrupted!
Auto divert with a custom message when you are on a call
- Mr. Echo will detect an incoming call, and, if requested, can automatically reject the call, and provide a message as to why you can't take the call now. This is handy if you don't want to be interrupted but want people to know you are at your desk.
Divert ALL chats
- Sometimes you need a little PEACE. Not a problem! Simply tell Mr. Echo to divert all chats and he will guard your precious quiet time.
Divert ALL calls
- Sometimes you need a little break from calls too! Tell Mr. Echo to divert all calls and he will guard your precious quiet time from Skype call interruptions.
Automatic Skype status to 'Do Not Disturb' when you are on a call
- If you are on a call, either one you originated or a call to you, Mr. Echo can se the Skype status to "Do Not Disturb"
Quick hangup key
- Without Mr. Echo, if you want to hang-up a Skype call you need to find the Skype window in that stack of windows on your desktop and then, when you do find the right window, click on the RIGHT 'Hang-Up call' button. With Mr. Echo you simply press a 'hotkey' sequence and Mr. Echo will hang-up your call - even if he and Skype and in the background. No more digging for that Skype window!