BabyaTV is a easy to use but powerful audio/video capture application that saves to QuickTime format (.mov)-which is ideal for use in iMovie, iDVD, websites or Final Cut Studio.
The outputted files can even be used on Windows PC's with QuickTime 7 or later and applications such as Babya OneVideo
Use it for capturing podcast audio, movies or even to DVD.
Other useful features include:
- Selection of record device stream format
- Setting of record device master and per-channel gain (in hardware or software)
- Enabling/disabling source channels on record device
- Assignment of audio channel more...
- Mac OS X 10.6 compatible
- Will function properly with just QuickTime X in 10.6
- 64-bit compatible (Mac OS X 10.6 only)