Xphile is a free and open source radiology teaching library system for Mac OS X. The project is an effort to create an easily accessed local solution for storing and categorising radiology images and descriptions.
- Store images exported from your PACS system.
- Drag and drop cases directly from OsiriX.
- Browse by system, pathology and region.
- Make smart and simple albums.
- Display in full screen mode.
- Create Keynote presentations.
- Query, import to and export from MIRC sites.
- Improved MIRC compatibility
- Improved Keynote presentation creation