Developer website: earthlingsoft
Earth Addresser takes the addresses from your Mac’s Contacts application, looks up their location on the globe and writes them to a 'KML' file which Google Earth can open to display your friends' places right on the map.
If you have added photos for your Contacts, those will appear instead of the usual drawing pin.
- Requires OS X 10.8 or later and a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Uses Apple's CoreLocation for address look up instead of Google Maps.
- Uses Sparkle for automatic updating.
- Uses country-specific address formats provided by Apple's Contacts.
- Make address lines to omit and labels for old data configurable in Preferences.
- Modernised code.
- OS X 10.8 or later