VirtualBox is a family of powerful x86 virtualization products for enterprise as well as home use. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Presently, VirtualBox runs on Windows, Linux and Mac hosts and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4, 2.6, 3.x and 4.x), more...
- GUI: position off-screen windows to be fully visible again on relaunch in consistence with default-behavior
- GUI: fixed the View menu / Full-screen Mode behavior on OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- GUI: fixed a test which allowed to encrypt a hard disk with an empty password
- GUI: fixed a crash under certain conditions during VM shutdown
- GUI: fixed the size more...
- OS X 10.6 or later