OnTheAir Video is a very easy-to-use and intuitive broadcast quality video playback application. It can be used for automated playout thanks to its optional scheduler or it can serve as a clip store for live news operations. Thanks to its powerful and reliable playback engine
- Takes intelligently advantage of multi core CPU's, much better then QuickTime based playback applications.
- Seamless switching to next clip, no frame drops.
- Advanced streaming buffering algorithm's works from hard disk, Raid, Xsan, TCP network
- Realtime graphics composing on top of video (Optional Logo overlay layer)
New and Improved
- Added support for more audio channel options with AJA and Deltacast outputs
- GPICommander integration (for better compatibility with macOS Sierra)
- Issue with "Finder Label Colors"
- Duration of still images
- Duration of playlists
- Only try to connect to ATEM if the checkbox is enabled
- OS X 10.8.5 or later
- Video cards compatible with Open GL 3 and later
- Decklink Drivers 9.7.7 and later