Offshoots animates the wallpaper of your desktop with growing trees. The growth follows some easy-to-hack parameters. The offshoots lazily follow your mouse cursor or random points. Also available as a screensaver.
- I really like my desktop wallpaper. Can I make the trees grow over it?
Yes: you can set Offshoots to use you current wallpaper as the background. Or you can choose your favorite solid color. Or a mix of the two. The default option is to make it randomly choose among one of its predefined colors.
- What if I really like the current image and I want to save it?
- only working on OS X 10.6 on Intel 32bit/64bit
- fixed screensaver for OS X 10.6 (64bit)
- fixed performance issues on OS X 10.6