Utility Lock (formerly known as SleepLock) is a custom built Screen Locking mechanism, it was designed after the Apple lock that is available in Apple Remote Desktop, its purpose is to allow for a greater customization in how the screen is locked, you can now have it locked on Sleep/Idle/Intervals and with the AppleScript support you can combine it with other applications like WiFiScriptor.
- Fixed bug relating to new password method
- Added hidden preference for logging (Requested by : BillM)
- Fixed German translations
- Added new distribution method
- Changed password storage method
Mac OS X 10.4 or later
*Previously available here