is a file synchronization tool specializing in:
- Handling all kinds of file properties like capitalization, extension hidden, custom icons, etc.
- Visualizing files and folders if they differ. All items are displayed flat: No clicks necessary to get at deeply nested files.
- Presenting detailed information for each file or folder explaining how it will be synchronized.
- Providing various means for sorting and searching to easily find the files your are interested in.
- Synchronizing personal documents and project files. (Match is not optimized for handling huge numbers of files nor system files.)
- Added support for more foreign file systems.
- Improved error message when adding an unsupported volume.
- Fixed redraw glitch in Base Folder view while drawing the scanning indication.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Match operates on volumes formated as Mac OS Extended case-insensitive
Suggest other similar software