PTGui is panoramic photo stitching software. Originally developed as a Graphical User Interface for Panorama Tools (hence the name), PTGui now is a full featured photo stitching application.
Use PTGui to stitch any number of photos into a panoramic image. Some benefits of PTGui, when compared to other stitching software:
- PTGui can stitch multiple rows of images
- Create 360 degree cylindrical panoramas, 'flat' partial panoramas and even spherical 360x180 degree panoramas
- No need to keep the camera level: PTGui can stitch rotated and tilted images
- Virtually unlimited output
- This updates reverts the change in PTGui 10.0.14: 'PTGui can now use more than 2 GB GPU memory on AMD cards under Windows'. It turned out this was causing problems on certain older AMD GPU drivers, resulting in empty images being created. If you have an AMD card with more than 2 GB RAM please see FAQ Q7.4.
- OS X 10.5 or later