Developer website: Boris Fx
One of the first Adobe After Effects plug-in packages, the heart of Final Effects Complete is its ability to generate full-featured two dimensional and three-dimensional particle animations.
- Ten new filters including an array of unique new transitions:
- Difference Blend
- Difference Wipe
- Glow Dissolve
- Spiral Blur Dissolve
- Toner Dissolve
- Threshold Dissolve
- Threshold RGB Dissolve
- Turbulence Dissolve
- Vector Blur Dissolve
- Water Waves Dissolve
- 32 bit float processing in After Effects.
- AE host mask path integration in five filters providing easy animation along mask paths such as text outlines:
- Ball Action
- Glue Gun
- Mr. Mercury
- The Beat Reactor is now available for many filters in Premiere Pro via the new external audio mechanism.
- Motion Tracker workflow improvements benefiting AE and Premiere including a much simpler workflow in Premiere which no longer requires rendering to generate the tracker data. Additionally a Clear Render Cache button was added allowing a more convenient method to clear the host cache of frames containing rendered tracker messages. See the Motion Tracker help docs for AE and Premiere for more details on the new workflow.
- View Displacement option added to Water Waves allowing for interesting self-animating gradients.
- Numerous bug fixes and render quality improvements.
- View the complete release notes.
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Autodesk Combustion, Boris Red, FX, or Graffiti