Developer website: Ubermind, Inc.
Server favorites are now easily organized using nicknames and collections. Supported connection protocols have been expanded to allow both FTP and SFTP connections, facilitating safe and secure uploads of your images to various remote file servers. After connecting to a file server, users are presented with a familiar "Finder-style" interface allowing them to select an upload destination using either column or list views. While connected, easily create new folders, choose folder permissions, and search remote files. Users also have the choice to use zip compression on files before uploading, offering significantly faster transfer speeds for uncompressed image exports. (tiff, psd) Exports are performed using an enterprise-grade transfer engine, ensuring dependable and efficient uploading of your image assets.
- Now compiled as a 32/64-bit universal binary.
- Fully compatible with Aperture 3 running in 64-bit mode.
- User interface updates and improvements.
- General error handling improvements when uploading images.
- General performance improvements when browsing directories and uploading images.
- *Bug Fixes
- General bug fixes & performance improvements.
- Aperture 2 or later
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Internet Connection