PeaceMaker challenges you to succeed as a leader where others have failed. Experience the joy of winning the Nobel Prize or the agony of plunging the Middle East into disaster. PeaceMaker will test your skills, assumptions and prior knowledge. Play it and you will never read the news the same way again.
- PeaceMaker is inspired by real events in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Be a leader and win the Nobel Prize before your term in office ends.
- PeaceMaker is two games in one: play both the role of the Israeli Prime Minister or the Palestinian President.
- Play the news: how would you react to the events in the Middle East presented using real news footage and images?
- Depending on what you bring to the table, we have three difficulty levels to choose from including calm, tense and violent.