HoudahGeo is a one-stop photo geocoding solution for OS X. Export geotags to EXIF, XMP and IPTC. GPS device optional.
Just like a GPS-enabled camera, HoudahGeo records latitude, longitude, and altitude information right to your image data file. Don't have a GPS device? No problem! Just drop a pin on the map where you took your photo and HoudahGeo will tag it with the correct location.
- Remember where you took your photos
- Show friends, family and clients photos pinned to a map
- Geotag photos of properties you sell, bridges that need repair, etc.
- Use geotags to more...
- Fixes a bug where images could not be removed from a HoudahGeo project
- Fixes a bug where search on the geocoding map failed to find locations
- Fixes a bug where map geocoding failed to pick up longitude values
Note: The current version of the new Apple Photos lacks the programmatic interface needed for HoudahGeo to notify it of newly more...
- OS X 10.8 or later. Tested with OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- A digital camera: point-and-shoot, DSLR, camera phone, etc.
- Optional: GPS track logger
- Optional: iPhone or other GPS-enabled camera