Xtoolchain package provides a complete binary distribution package for gcc 2.95.3 to start Zaurus development on the MacOS X platform fully integrated into Xcode. It includes gcc, g++, gcc-objc, the binutils and the Qt tools.
- gcc [2.95.3] cross compiler for ARM-Linux as used on Sharp Zaurus supporting C, C++, Objective-C
- binutils [2.13.1]
- glibc [2.2.2] including libobjc (re-compiled as a shared library)
- Zaurus (Linux) kernel headers [2.4.6]
- Qt [1.5]
- Complete binary distribution
- User mode installation (i.e. no root password required) to /Developer/Xtoolchain/native more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Apple's Xcode
- Apple X11R6 SDK recommended