Apimac Japanese-English Dictionary is a program for Mac OS X that contains all the necessary for students learning Japanese, it's a comprehensive and up-to-date Japanese-English dictionary with grammatical notes containing thousand of Japanese words and phrases with English translation helping you to write letters, send emails and make phone calls in good Japanese.
You can copy words from the application and paste them into another document. You can use the program in several ways to help you to study grammar. The English translations include information about whether the word is a noun, an adjective, a verb. You
- Brand new Mac OS X 10.5 look and feel interface.
- Improved navigation of recent found words.
- Minor changes to improve compatibility with Mac OS X Leopard.
- Various minor improvements.
- Addressed all known bugs.