Developer website: JSCAPE
MFT Server (was Secure FTP Server) is a platform independent managed file transfer server that supports FTP, secure FTP (FTP over SSL), HTTP and HTTPS protocols. Secure FTP Server greatly simplifies the process of securely exchanging data with trading partners and automation of file transfer processes, resulting in increased productivity and immediate return on investment. Platform independent Java based installers are available for Windows, Linux, Solaris, UNIX, and Mac OS X platforms.
- Provide a highly-secure method for exchanging data both internally and between business partners.
- Simplify the FTP server management process by unifying all FTP services to use a single platform independent solution.
- Gain control of users and system resources.
- Automate file transfers between trading partners.
- Provide a secure web-based file transfer gateway to clients without installing any software.
Version 7.2 Beta:
- Added support for SCP protocol to SFTP service
- Added new experimental AFTP (Accelerated File Transfer Protocol) for performing file transfers over low latency networks
- Added ability to view, revoke and extend ad-hoc file transfers from Web interface
- Mac OS X 10.3.2 or later
- Java 1.5 or later