Developer website: Notes 444, Inc.
Notes 444 is the premiere HIPAA compliant psychotherapy note-taking software that does all of your billing AUTOMATICALLY. Write a session note, and a charge is automatically created.
Notes 444 is the only software that permits you to take full advantage of your Psychotherapy Note Exemption, protecting your patients' sensitive information from PHI requests.
Notes 444 adds all of the power and convenience of computer-based session notes. Data that rarely change (diagnoses, CPT code, treatment plan, etc.) are automatically entered for you. Receive reminders of OTR/Authorization expirations. Electronic sticky notes. Notes 444 is completely user-customizable, even down to whether you call your clientele "patients' or "clients." Everything is button driven and intuitive.
Notes 444 is available as a fully functional 30-day free trial.Three separate bill formats are available:
- The new CMS-1500: Notes 444 prints the CMS-1500 on plain paper; there are no forms to buy.
- A Co-Pay bill, designed for your patient, indicating the amount anticipated form the insurance company, their fee responsibility, any payment made, and both total and patient responsible balances.
- A No-Insurance bill, for patients without third-party payer involvement.
- An Accounts Summary Screen lets you see all of your patients' Total Balances, Patient Balances, Date of Last Payments and Last Charges at a glance. Instantly switch between the Account Summary and individual patient Account Detail screens.
- Remember that the password for the application is "psyche".