Mac OS X Daylight Saving Time Software Fix updates your Mac running Mac OS X 10.0, 10.1, 10.2, and 10.3 so that it will properly recognize the daylight savings time switch, as it has changed March 2007. Information about the new daylight savings time change is available at the UNH CIS DST repository.
- Download "DST_Update.mpkg.zip" and the Installer will automatically start the update process.
- Select your Startup Disk - usually "Mac HD".
- Click on the Install button on the lower right side of the window.
- You will need to type in your password to authenticate the installation. If the authentication fails, please try again and/or contact the person(s) responsible for your Mac.
- The Installer will notify you that you will need to RESTART after it is finished.
- When the Installer is finished, you should click the RESTART button.
- Your DST Software Fix is complete!