Synchronize contacts and calendars
The Missing Sync for BlackBerry reliably syncs contacts and calendars, and even tasks, from BlackBerry devices with iCal, Address Book and Entourage via Bluetooth or USB.
Automatic sync via Bluetooth
Automatically synchronize data wirelessly between your BlackBerry and Mac using Proximity Sync. Your data syncs whenever your BlackBerry and Mac are within range of one another.
Sync with iPhoto and transfer video
The Missing Sync for
- Improved Snow Leopard Compatibility.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some duplication of data within contacts.
- Fixed an issue so that phone calls received during an active sync will now sync via Call Log.
- Enabled File > Update Supported Device List.
- Improved Notebook memory management.
- Selective sync settings are now maintained after resetting sync history.
Mac System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.4.9 Tiger and later, or Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard and later
- Syncing music requires iTunes 6.0 or later
- Syncing photos requires iPhoto 5.0 or later
BlackBerry Device Requirements:
Works with any BlackBerry device running version 4.0 or later, including the BlackBerry Bold and BlackBerry Storm.