viAllOver is a subclass of NSTextView which makes all textviews in a cocoa application behave more like vi. it uses the InputManager mechanism to try and load its self in all cocoa applications.
- 'esc' now clears anything you've entered but haven't finished.
- fixed move to first character, '^'.
- fixed join, 'J'. behaves much better now.
- fixed line pasting.
- change case, '~'. works now.
- go to, 'G'.
- repeat last line find, ';' and ','.
- added support for using some movement and find commands in scroll views.