2D Data Visualizer Pro
quickly creates great 2D line and scatter plots, because it's always better to see the data:
- Choose your input data file (import formats include RTF (Textedit), Word Documents, and ASCII text files)
- Choose your column seperators (comma, tab, etc.)
- Select your plot type (line, stair, stem, x,y line, scatter plots, etc.)
- Choose colors, line thickness, scatter symbol type and size, etc.
- Optionally choose how to animate your plot (frame settings, etc.)
Key features of the 2D Data Visualizer Pro include ...
- Quick, Easy, Fast, Beautiful 2D Plots
- Import Data from
- Allows for centering, or right positioning of X Axis labels.
- Remembers last saved window dimensions when saving files.
- Checks for version updates on the optunis Web site at startup.
- Fixed bug loading user settings on previously saved files.
- Converts all color spaces to calibrated RGB when saving files.
Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Suggest other similar software