BOINC is a program that lets you donate your idle computer time to science projects like SETI@home, Climateprediction.net, Rosetta@home, World Community Grid, and many others.
After installing BOINC on your computer, you can connect it to as many of these projects as you like. Use the idle time on your computer to cure diseases, study global warming, discover pulsars, and do many other types of scientific research. It's safe, secure, and easy.
Although BOINC supports 64-bit Intel project applications on OS X 10.5.0 and above, the only part of the BOINC
- AMD GCN GPU recognition fixed.
- Reinstate XScreensaver on Linux.
- Fixed idle detection on Linux.
- Fixed Mac screen saver.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2g.
- Updated to LibCurl 7.47.1
- Fixed Nvidia GPU driver detection.
- Fixed Windows process initialization error code when the user session is being logged off.
- For the
- OS X 10.4 or later