Only CrashPlan offers local and online backup that's automatic, secure, and cross-platform. Even if you need to back up as many as 10 computers at home, CrashPlan delivers multi-destination protection that maximizes convenience, flexibility, and rapid restores. It's free to back up locally and to friends and family, and it's just a few dollars a month for unlimited online personal backup with a CrashPlan subscription.
CrashPlan runs on Mac, Windows, and Linux.
Note: CrashPlan is available in both free and paid versions. Individual, Family, and Business subscriptions are available, and their more...
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite users can now open the CrashPlan app from the CrashPlan menu bar.
- Added OS X 10.10 Yosemite compatibility to the CrashPlan app code signing process.
- Removed legacy uninstaller app from within the CrashPlan.app bundle.
- For users who had uninstalled and then reinstalled CrashPlan, the Forgot password link on the "Use existing more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- For OS X 10.5, see Related Links
- For OS X 10.5-10.7.2: Java version 6, 7
- For OS X 10.7.3-10.10: Java JRE 1.7.0_45 (packaged with the CrashPlan app)