Wireshark is one of the world's foremost network protocol analyzers, and is the standard in many parts of the industry. It is the continuation of a project that started in 1998. Hundreds of developers around the world have contributed to it, and it it still under active development.
Wireshark has a rich feature set which includes the following:
- Standard three-pane packet browser
- Multi-platform: Runs on Windows, Linux, OS X, Solaris, FreeBSD, NetBSD, and many others
- Multi-interface: Along with a standard GUI, Wireshark includes TShark, a text-mode analyzer which is useful for remote more...
- wnpa-sec-2015-19 - WCCP dissector crash.
- wnpa-sec-2015-20 - GSM DTAP dissector crash.
- Wireshark 1.12.1 crashes on startup on Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite).
- Wireshark does not display X.400 addresses correctly.
- Reproducible crash in "Edit column details" dialog.
- Subnet name more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- X11 or XQuartz