compteCCP is a personal finance management application inspired by the Atari software 'compte cheque' written few years ago to run on Atari(c) computers like ST, STf, STe, Falcon and TT.I wrote this software with two objective:
- Have a software on my Apple computer with an interface with is similar to the Atari interface
- Have a software which is able to read Atari finance file and which save file into atari file format.
- Thank to this functionnality, the data can be read on Apple or on Atari computer.
compteCCP is a relatively simple application for Mac OS X. It allows the user to
- It is now possible to print data account by month
- At each software launch, compteCCP verify each operation date, and it ask the user if he wants to activate the defered, and prevision operation
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later
*Previously available here