PDF Studio is an easy-to-use yet powerful program for working with PDF documents.
- View and Print: Open any PDF document and send it to the printer. Documents will be automatically resized to fit the paper size. PDF Studio supports all types of PDF fonts.
- PDF Interactive Forms: Fill any PDF form and save it locally. Once the form is filled, you can flatten form fields to obtain a non-editable version of the form.
- Sticky Notes: Open any PDF document and add your sticky notes or comments to the document using text and graphic markup tools. You can add more...
- Windows: Updated Qoppa Software’s Symantec certificate, as our expired certificate would give an "Unknown Publisher" warning when installing PDF Studio on Windows.
- Regression (Linux): After the changes made in 9.2, when scanning to PDF, existing Linux users would get an warning message "eu/gnome/morena/Configuration".
- When exporting comments to FDF and immediately more...
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Link to Intel32 for OS X 10.6-10.7 in Related Links
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software