Storyist is a powerful story development tool for novelists and screenwriters. With an intuitive interface that puts you in control, Storyist provides:
- A word processor with a page layout view and support for headers, footers, and style sheets.
- A storyboard with customizable story sheets for tracking your plot, characters, and settings.
- A project manager with fast, project-wide search capabilities to keep your writing organized and accessible.
- Storyist now imports metadata (index cards) for a Scrivener text file even if the underlying text file is not present in the Scrivener project.
- Storyist for Mac no longer presents the "note can't be found" message after you delete a file from a project in Storyist for iOS. Previously, if a project file was displayed when you quit Storyist for Mac and then deleted in Storyist more...
- OS X 10.9 or later