Storyist is a powerful story development tool for novelists and screenwriters. With an intuitive interface that puts you in control, Storyist provides:
- A word processor with a page layout view and support for headers, footers, and style sheets.
- A storyboard with customizable story sheets for tracking your plot, characters, and settings.
- A project manager with fast, project-wide search capabilities to keep your writing organized and accessible.
- Storyist now supports dark mode on Yosemite. To enable dark mode, open the Appearance pane of the Preferences window, select Interface (the 4th tab) and click the dark mode checkbox.
- Storyist can now print storyboard items (e.g. index cards) and outlines.
- When printing, Storyist now correctly accommodates the non-printable area reported by specific printers. more...
- OS X 10.9 or later