Storyist is a powerful story development tool for novelists and screenwriters. With an intuitive interface that puts you in control, Storyist provides:
- A word processor with a page layout view and support for headers, footers, and style sheets.
- A storyboard with customizable story sheets for tracking your plot, characters, and settings.
- A project manager with fast, project-wide search capabilities to keep your writing organized and accessible.
- Storyist no longer crashes when a "point" comment is placed at the end of a file.
- The Sparkle software updater includes a patch for a recently-discovered security flaw.
- Bold, italics, and underlining are now preserved when applying a style.
- Imported RTF files no longer have two default style definitions in cases where the imported RTF file contains
- OS X 10.9 or later