PatchTool is designed to:
- Visualize color lists (xyY, XYZ, L*a*b*, L*C*h*, RGB, CMYK, spectral data) as color patches
- Import lists saved in standard file formats (CGATS, CxF V-1, V-2 and V-3)
- Import lists created with spreadsheets or word processors
- Import/export spectral data with various scales and ranges
- Import RGB data encoded in 8 bit, 15 bit, 16 bit, or scaled to 100%
- Import/export color lists in OSA UCS coordinates
- Import small TIFF images as color lists Import/export Adobe Swatch Exchange (ASE) files Switch between the Measured, more...
- Extract Data from Profile tool: Extract and save the measurement data provided in dedicated tags within an ICC profile. The data can be in the form of a CGATS file, an XML file, or a compressed CxF3 file (ZXML tag). This tool can be used with the program in demo mode.
- Extract Target from Image tool: This tool can now extract targets more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software