Developer website: Jungle Tools
Jungle Disk is an application that lets you store files and backup data securely to Amazon.com's S3 Storage Service.
- Corrected an issue that could cause multiple system tray icons to appear in certain Linux distributions
- Backup vault databases exceeding 4 GB in size on 32-bit Linux platforms no longer fail to upload
- Cancelling an active backup now works properly when multiple online disks are connected
- Improved the installation experience on Ubuntu 11.04. Note that it is safe to proceed with installation if you receive a "The package is of bad quality" message. This is a known issue with Ubuntu (see https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/712377 )
- Reduced memory usage when executing a backup vault cleanup.
- Corrected an issue that could cause missed backups to not execute, even when the "run missed backups as soon as possible" option was set
- Corrected an issue that could cause scheduled backup jobs to occassionaly run twice
Mac OS X 10.4 or later