Developer website: NETGEAR
RAIDar is used to discover ReadyNAS devices on the network and start the ReadyNAS web-based configuration utility.
- Interface has been updated to NETGEAR's latest branding.
- Admin Page appears instead of Setup when the device is already setup
- You can still setup RAIDiator 4.1, 4.2, and 5.3 boxes with RAIDar 6.0.
- Diagnostic Functions
- With RAIDar 6.0, you can now restart the device without accessing the web interface.
- You can download the logs in the event that the admin page is inaccessible.
- If your ReadyNAS is having a problem, you can run Diagnostics from RAIDar to find out what the device is doing.
- No more duplicate devices for each network interface.
- Previously in RAIDar 4.3.8, RAIDar showed one entry per network adapter. In RAIDar 6.0, we've combined the network interfaces into a single instance.
- OS X 10.7.3 or later