Developer website: Tin:b Software
iRed Lite makes the most of your Apple Remote.
You have a beautiful new Mac with a built-in Infrared port and an Apple Remote control? Front Row is not enough for your needs? Then try out iRed Lite which pushes IR control to its limits!
Remote control any application by remote keystrokes Call AppleScripts for finer control Use your Apple Remote for iTunes, then for iPhoto, then ...
iRed Lite can be activated by holding down the Menu button on your Apple Remote.
To switch to another layer, QuickTime e.g., simply hold MENU for a second, then navigate through the sections using the right/left buttons on your Apple Remote, then press MENU once. That simple!
For your convenience iRed Lite may announce the selected section by Mac OS's speech synthesizer.
iRed Lite and Front Row? No problem! You toggle between iRed Lite and Front Row by holding down Menu for a second - at any time.
- Control Philips hue lighting system (OS X 10.8 or later, see manual)
- Import/Export Layers (see examples in download package)
- Checkbox to activate layer from editor
- OSD-Panel with more functions at the bottom
- Manual updated to current version
- OS X 10.6.2 or later
- Mac with IR sensor
- Apple Remote