X Lossless Decoder (XLD) is a tool for OS X that is able to decode/convert/play various 'lossless' audio files. The supported audio files can be split into some tracks with cue sheet when decoding.
XLD supports the following formats:
- (Ogg) FLAC (.flac/.ogg)
- Monkey's Audio (.ape)
- Wavpack (.wv)
- TTA (.tta)
- Apple Lossless (.m4a) [10.4 and later]
- TAK (.tak) [Requires Wine]
- Shorten (.shn) [SHN v3 only]
- AIFF, WAV, etc.
Other formats supported by Libsndfile are also decodable. XLD uses not decoder frontend but library to decode, so no more...
- Added DSD output plugin
- Added option to crop cover art images to square
- Supported image copying/pasting for cover art field
- Available via context menu.
- Sort tag for artist/album artist tag is now editable
- Added menu item to eject discs
- Improved Date tag handling by using TYER and TDAT field in ID3v2.3
- Improved low-pass filter more...
- OS X 10.4 or later