Developer website: MacSOS Pty Ltd.
Risky Business SOS is an application that helps you easily write, distribute and audit your work place operating procedure and manuals. These manuals can be viewed by your workers at any time, in a secure, audited manner. Risky Business SOS allows Hazards and Procedures in your workplace to be Identified, Controlled and Assessed for Risk. It helps you monitor the actions and controls you implement to make your work place Safer.
Risky Business SOS allows you to have an online register of Procedures, Hazards and Substances.
Risky Business SOS has these key features:
- On-line Standard Operating Procedures (with versioning) creation and access
- Hazard Identification and history of corrective actions
- Risk Assessments of Hazards and Procedures
- Hazardous substances (and versioning)
- Dangerous goods
- Exposure Risk-Controls
- Incident monitoring and history of corrective actions
- Small volume Substance Labelling
- Training Quizes
- Users, groups, locations
- Document management and versioning
- SOP acceptance monitoring
- Printed Reports
- Data modification auditing
- Active On-Line help
- [Chg] Changed the schema:
UPDATE PrefsClient set MaxAppVersion = `2008.041
UPDATE PrefsDatabase set DatabaseSchema = `2008.041
- [Fix] Fix the "That That" comment when selecting the Risk Assessment group for a New SOP.
- [Fix] App object: fixed spelling of 'Soultions'. Sheesh....
- [Chg] Using Graph Pro v3.81b
- [Not] Built with REALbasic 2007r4.
Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later, Microsoft Office 2000 or higher (or text editor that can read MS Office files) is required to view or reports, (Reports are .rtf and tab delimited text files). For the 5 USER and UNLIMITED USER licences, a copy of REALsoftware's REAL SQL server is required.