Developer website: Fredd
Dream Recorder measures your sleep states by detecting your motions all along the night, using a enhanced night vision mode for iSight cameras... It wakes you up at the best moment of your morning sleep cycle, and provides dream feed-back and voice recording capabilities. Body motions are related to the sleep phases. They occur before and after dreams and are almost absent during deep sleep phases. You are awaken for very short instants during the night, without even noticing. Dream recorder uses this motion profile to reconstruct the sleep cycles.
- Optimizes the memory usage under Leopard.
- The application is now much lighter in size.
- Small reports - shorter than one hour - can now be purged in a single command. They are moved to the trash, but can be recovered.
- The user may now choose how many dream feedback he allows during the night. This was before limite to a single feedback per night.
- Smooth screen transition effects have been removed as they were too slow for some processor versions.
Mac OS X 10.4.8, Quicktime 7 or later