Paperless is a digital documents manager. Remember when everyone talked about how we would soon be a paperless society? Now it seems like we use paper more than ever. Let's face it - we need and we use paper. But Paperless 2 is one of those incredibly useful applications that will help you manage all your paper and digital documents and at the same time positively affect the environment.
When it's tax time no more bringing a shoebox full of receipts to your accountant. According to ruling Rev. Proc. 97-22 from the IRS, a digital document is acceptable. With Paperless 2 you can create a Smart Collection and keep all
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Fixed a hang when closing on macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Fixed a drawing bug with the Calendar control
- Fixed a number of console errors
- Removed deprecated system code causing errors
- Updated minimum system to OS X 10.7
- Numerous bug fixes
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Fujitsu ScanSnap Scanner is preferred although Image Capture compatible scanners are supported. Effective with Version 2.2, TWAIN scanners are no longer supported.