CrossFTP is an FTP, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier and Google Storage client.
CrossFTP is free. CrossFTP Pro requires a license fee, and further supports SFTP, FXP, WebDav, scheduled transfer, directory sync, compression, encryption, etc. It uses a two-pane interface so that the novice user can master it in minutes.
- Powerful FTP and Amazon S3 client
- Unicode support for international sites
- Bonjour service discovery
- Site password protection
- Multi-tab navigation
- Archive browsing (.zip,.tar.gz,etc.), extraction, and compression
- Fast more...
- Move support for data transfer
- Fix SFTP/SSH file upload's buffer size overflow issues
- Improve SFTP/SSH transfer speed
- Make the S3 requester pays bucket option permanent in site manager to avoid continuously popup
- Fix the JDK 8 caused UI rendering issue on Mac OS X 10.10
- Allow to change the subject for Email notification in CrossFTP more...
- OS X 10.7 or later