Developer website: Tony Zhou
CrossFTP Server is a secure enabled professional FTP server for multiple platforms. It offers a high-performance, easy configurable, and most of all a secure enabled FTP server. It provides a versatile GUI for the novice users' start-up, and the advanced users' configuration as well.
Its main features include:
- Free, open-source FTP server. (License)
- Multi platform support and multithreaded design.
- UTF-8 directory encoding for internationalization support.
- User virtual directory, write permission, idle time-out and upload/download bandwidth limitation support.
- You can monitor all the user activities.
- Anonymous login support.
- Both upload and download files are resumable.
- Handles both ASCII and binary data transfers.
- IP restriction support to allow/ban IPs.
- Database and LDAP can be used to store user data.
- All the FTP messages are customizable.
- Implicit/explicit SSL/TLS support.
- MDTM support - your users can change the date-time stamp of files.
- "MODE Z" support for faster data upload/download.
- Directory List Encoding Choosing
- Bonjour (ZeroConf) Protocol Support
- Easy installation/update by Java Web Start technology.
Version 1.12 is a bug fixes release. It fixes the configure dialog's display problem, and the tray icon suspension in the Mac OS X system.
Java 1.4 or later