WordSearch 4 has been redesigned and written from the ground up but still maintains the ease of use and features of it’s predecessor with the enhancements available in a modern AppleMac application.
- Input words by typing them into a table
- Input words by dragging and dropping a file containing words from the finder onto a WordSearch 4 document
- Input words by importing a file containing words to a WordSearch 4 document
- Input words by dragging words from one WordSearch 4 document to another one
- Input words by dragging text from another program such as
Note: The downloadable demo is version 1.3.0; the version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 1.4.7.
- Minor bug fixes
- Now runs correctly on retina screens
- Recoded sections to ensure program will run in future versions of the OS
- OS X 10.9 or later