Folder Splitter can split one large folder into several smaller ones.
- Define the Maximum Size of the Destination Folders. (useful if you want to backup the folders to CDs/DVDs)
- Decide, whether to move or copy the files to their new destination.
- Choose between the option to keep the files in their alphabetical order or to minimize the number of required Destination Folders.
- Include a Log File with every new folder.
- "Folder UnSplit": Combine the splitted folders to a new single folder. (Reverse the Splitting process.)
- Fixes a StackOverflow for deep folder hierarchies.
- Sorting is now numerical.
- LogFile shoould now handle unicode characters better.
- Folder Splitter's very first step is to count all the source items. This is now reflected in the status bars (instead of Folder Splitter just being unresponsive.)