Audiobook Builder makes it easy to turn your audio CDs, MP3s, M4As, and other audio files into audiobooks for your iPhone, iPod or iPad. Join audio, create enhanced chapter stops, adjust quality settings and let Audiobook Builder handle the rest. When it finishes you get one or a few audiobook tracks in iTunes® instead of hundreds or even thousands of music tracks!
- Audio file joining: Already ripped your CDs? There's no need to suffer through it again.
- Enhanced chapter stops: Custom artwork you specify will appear in iTunes and on iPods with a
- Resolves a potential situation where CDs may not be ejected after importing
- Uses far less memory when adding from iTunes so more tracks can be added at the same time
- New application and document icons for better compatibility with macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Minor user interface fixes and enhancements
- OS X 10.6 or later
- QuickTime 7.0 or later