The goal of FitPlot is simple:
- place various PDFs (or other common graphic formats files such as JPG, TIF, GIF, EPS, PSD, image in the pasteboard) on a virtual plotter sheet;
- Arrange all objects in a WYSIWYG environment moving and rotating them;
- Print the so arranged plotter sheet and eventually save it for later printings.
I know this can be done with blazoned vectorial applications, but here we have a small program that can just do it--nothing less, nothing more.
If your needs are very simple, and only need to import single-page files for layout, you may want to try More...
Export As Tif 16Bit@300Dpi…
- This menu command exports the current FitPlot document page in a tiff file. The saved file will have a depth of 16 bit at 300 dpi and will have the color profile chosen in the export dialog.
- This feature has been temporarily introduced to meet expectations of professional users that prefer to manage the color flow control with other
- OS X 10.7.3 or later