Developer website: Ollie Glass
Write drum patterns in a step sequencer grid and use a neural network to learn the similarities between drum channels. The trained neural net can generate complementary parts to your live drum programming.
Transitions can also be made by editing, loading a pattern from the database or morphing. Morphs - timed matrix operations - smoothly fade, add or subtract from one pattern to another.
The pattern editor shows two patterns at once to allow transitions to be previewed. The currently playing pattern is shown with the central red circles and the next pattern is indicated by the circle's borders.
- You can now select the sample browser's root folder.
- The pattern editor can display circles, squares or rectangles.
- A collection of bossa nova patterns is now included.
- Reset settings. Start Breakage from the command line with "java -jar Breakage2.jar -reset"
- Debug mode. Start Breakage from the command line with "java -jar Breakage2.jar -debug"