Developer website: Earthrise Software
RecipeBook is recipe organizer software that is extremely simple, yet powerful. The interface is designed to be familiar if you have used applications such as the Apple Address Book. RecipeBook is easy to use with any recipe text files or clippings you already have and is simple to use with recipes you find on the internet. RecipeBook is designed with ease and speed in mind. It's the perfect way for busy people to file away recipes without laborious typing of ingredient lists that many programs insist on, and the clean, simple interface doesn't get in your way.
- New user-defined Recipe Rating. Now you can rate your recipes with a 1 to 5 star rating.
- New styled text recipes. Now you can use fonts, sizes, font styles and colors in the Recipe Text field! You can also choose to center, left or right align paragraphs of the Recipe Text.
- Improved recipe printing, including user assigned fonts and styles as well as the recipe picture, if there is one.
- RecipeBook will now permit recipe names to be the same in multiple recipes.
- RecipeBook now supports drag and drop onto the recipe window to add new recipes for text files and clippings. (don't drag it into a recipe text field, or it will just add or change the recipe text). RTF files can only be added by dragging onto the RecipeBook icon in the Finder or in the dock.
- Dragging and dropping of recipes will now use the file or clipping name as the recipe name. Of course, you can change it once it is imported.
- Many internal modifications and improvements.
Mac OS X 10.4 or later
* Previously available here